Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tortilla Soup

... aka Sexy Chili

I'm officially bored out of my mind...so bored in fact, that I can't bring myself to actually write something today. Go read some of Jim's blog, because it is way funnier than anything I could write down. Although he has admitted that he made some things up, but I can't hold that against him because I still laugh anyways. A link to his blog is, and always is, in the side bar. Check it out.

Also, give Gagne a little bit of time. We still won once again, and he was one strike away from closing the game. I'm not worried, although I was when it was happening because I was trying to go to sleep, and couldn't because I knew the game was still on and Gagne was pitching. So I'm very tired since I was up later that I should have been, and I swam this morning. Soooo being tired+ bored = lazy.

Ohhh one thing, I'm quite down with this protesting against the Olympics in china because I agree that china needs to get their act together. I still can't believe the the Olympic committee endorsed china for this given the abhorrent air quality. Seeing athletes boycotting this Olympics because they don't want to ruin their health because of the air is terrible. China being some giant douche bags doesn't help either with their treatment of Tibet and how stupid they act with their basketball players who play in the NBA. It wasn't a coincidence that once Yao Ming when down and was questionable for the Olympics that Yi came up with a sudden and mysterious ankle injury, which he limped in great pain with off the court, and then walked completely normal down the tunnel once he was away from the court. China needs to realize that these basketball players are the property of the NBA, not China, and China has no say it what happens with them, concerning how much they play and where they play. Now Yao understands this, he actually plays hard for Houston, but Yi on the other hand said, "I'm going focus on getting ready for the Olympics during the second half of the season," instead of saying what he should have...something along the lines of "I'm looking forward to helping get the Bucks to the playoffs," or something like that. No one here cares about you and your Chinese basketball team. They are just a bunch of selfish children that think it is ok to play on your swing set when you're not home, but once one of them breaks their flippin' wrist being an idiot, that it is your fault, and you should bear the responsibility of healing them and paying the medical bills, while you make them a grilled cheese sandwich with no crust, and a ice cold coke, with homemade ice cream on the side....oh don't forget that you have to smile. Seriously, China, we're taking our ball and going home, stay on your side of the world, and stop polluting the flippin' air. Also, let your "free" people watch whatever they want on youtube...I hope you get overthrown.


and when I said, i was too lazy to write, I shouldn't have brought up China, because I hate China.





Daily LOL Cat:





No comments: