Monday, April 7, 2008

List of things I forgot to do even though I promised I'd do them:

1) Write palancas

Sorry Cassie, I completely forgot. I will make it up to you.

Although I think none of us should be surprised that I dropped the ball on this one, I'm not exactly the definition of reliable....although, you ditched me for dinner, not to point fingers, just saying...maybe your fault...I don't know

In other news: It appears that my use of the phrase MLB player of the week has caused my blog to be the second site shown on Google when that phrase is used...I bet six people that showed up last night were pretty disappointed. To increase their disappointment, I will continue blogging and use as many commonly searched phrases as possible; for example, "free money," "Jessica Alba nude," "why Illinois should be quarantined from the rest of the USA," "Brett Favre," and last but not least, "Duct tape." We'll see what happens after that.

No comments: