Thursday, April 10, 2008

Chicken Noodle

...was sub-par and boring...Dear cafeteria ladies: MORE SALT, Thank you.

Um there is a baby somewhere with two faces...it is freaky, and I refuse to post the picture here. Supposedly, she is being worshiped by whatever country she is in as a goddess. Weird. Check it out. Search for like "two-face+baby", or "demon+goddess+two-face", or even better "Harvey Dent's illegitimate child in east Asia." (if you get that last one, I give you a high five)

Um I'm bored today, just sitting here copy and pasting numbers from one excel spreadsheet to another. Thankfully the Brewers game is on the radio, and Carlos is pitching a dandy, I'm not going to say what is happening thus far, because I don't want too jinx it, even thinking about it might have done it...we'll see next half of the inning. [EDIT: no hitter ended in the forth]


Bob Uecker is hilarious...
P.S. Jim - it is spelled douche.


Daily LOL Cat:



No comments: