Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Five Mushroom

If you are looking for a reason why Tom Crean left Marquette...go rent Hoosiers...what a douche. I listened to his press conference on ESPN Radio this morning, and it sounded like the entire time he was trying to convince anyone from Marquette that he isn't the biggest douche in the world. I don't blame Tom Crean for doing this though...I expected it from him. If anyone was going to jump from one storied program to another storied program all willy-nilly, Crean would. Now, he has a chance to look better than I expect him to, by not taking any recruits with him...however, I feel this is an impossibility. Any recruit that was seriously considering coming to Marquette, will now seriously consider committing to Indiana. So in the end, Tom Crean is a douche. He can go hang out in the land of nothing-ness that is Indiana. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I hope the Badgers completely destroy Indiana both times next year.


Daily LOL Cat:

No comments: