Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Baked Potato

Is it just a coincidence that yesterday there was a baked potato buffet, and today there is baked potato soup. That is like in high school when there would be cheddar broccoli soup the day after there was nachos.

My parents are coming up to AppleTown on Friday to see where I live and work, fun stuff like that. Actually, Mom wants to see all that stuff, Dad just wants to see my TV so he can complain about how much money I spent or something. I have spent at least an hour trying to find a restaurant here in AppleTown that would suit my parents taste buds. Not only is this difficult because it is my parents, but because the only places I have been to eat up here is Subway and Chinese Buffet. I think I have settled on Flanagan's Wine Review...looks ok. I got nothing else today, I'm thinking of ideas for a new banner, so my creative juices are minimized.

Daily LOL Cat:


No comments: