Monday, April 14, 2008

Baked French Onion

If you didn't know, I love french onion soup, so today was exciting, at least for a little bit at lunch. My general attitude towards life today is...meh. I had a awesome night with my parents on Friday, a great swim on Saturday...but then I was just lazy and unmotivated to do anything besides watch the masters, the brewers, or season three of Weeds. On Sunday, I basically laid around in my boxers, curled up in the love sac with a pillow and a fleece blanket, with my feet up on my desk chair. It was a fantastic position. I believe that the sleet and snow on Saturday was the main reason for my weekend depression. Unfortunately, it has carried right on over to today. Work is boring, I have nothing to do, I'm waiting on some numbers to get back from some lady, so I just sit here. It is painful. I have come to the conclusion today that I have two things to look forward to in the coming months and that is it.

The first of course is Grand Theft Auto IV. Ummm words do not describe how excited I am to play this game. Not only is the game setting of "Liberty City," an almost exact replica of New York City, sans-Staten Island, plus New Jersey, because honestly, you can't have a mob game without Jersey; but also, it has some sweet multiplayer which could possibly take me away from playing Call of Duty every night. This atom-bomb of an event drops on April 29th, that is a day over two weeks away, and I am giddy with anticipation. If for some reason you read this and think, "God was a nerd, all he does is play video games," honestly, go f*** yourself.


The second of the two things I have to look forward to is moving back to Milwaukee. To put it plainly, I miss being able to see and talk to my real friends everyday. This summer is going to be epic. As last summer produced the "Best Day Ever," as stated by JJ Pauly after he and I witnessed a young man receiving oral pleasure from a young woman in the middle of a parking lot...this summer with produce similar events except it will be deemed the Best Summer ever. I honestly feel bad for you if you are going to miss out on this. Yeah all you people will be graduating and moving to where ever you think you will be happier, but come on, you and I both know you are wrong, and Milwaukee is where everyone should be. Jim said this to me in an email this morning, "its only like a month and a half until everything is done and life is calm and we are in the same household again, upon which life will be dandy. lawn chairs and sun baby. that's what I'm talking about. lawn chairs and sun. BBQ. f-yes." I couldn't say it any better. f-yes people, f-yes. Here in Wisconsin we get to fully appreciate the seasons, since winter has had its cold firm grip on us for the last few months. It is time to get outside and show the rest of the world how to have a good time. Not only do we get to enjoy baseball, America's pastime, in one of the greatest stadiums ever, but we tailgate like no other city in the country. There is honestly nothing more enjoyable then a 70 degree night at Miller Park with the roof and back panels open, and a calm cool breeze floating in from the south. Brewers baseball, f-yes. On top of that, we have any kind of food and drink you would ever need. We have breweries galore to tour, all of which feature free beer, we also have Soblemen's with the world's greatest burgers. You just can't go wrong with Milwaukee's food offering, f-yes people, f-yes. Then there is Summerfest. I'm not a huge fan of Summerfest, with all the drunk teenagers, but there is always good music, and maybe we will get to see Ben and the Boys play again this year. With Summerfest and anything going to Alpine Valley, music in Milwaukee obviously gets a f-yes as well. The best thing that is going to happen this summer is my living arrangements. Seriously, the only downside is that all of us will not be there, unfortunately Kevincent will be working up in Minnesota again. But, I cannot wait, to be back living with Jim again. The happiest times in my life have corresponded with the times that I was living with Jim. If you ever thought I was happy during a time that I wasn't living with Jim, I was faking it. On top of reuniting Jim and I under the same roof, we get to have Lundgy around all the time as well. Granted he will be working, which will suck, but Lundgy is probably the easiest person in the world to live with, not to mention his girlfriend is awesome as well. This is going to be the most stress free summer ever. Jim and I have concluded that we are saying, f-you to jobs, and saying f-yes to rocking out and just relaxing. Maybe Jim can pay me to be his bike race bitch, even though I already do it for free. There are so many other things that I have to look forward to this summer, to mention a few: the new batman movie, the new ninja gaiden game, going to the beach, my triathlon, Saturday morning baseball, and just being outside. I cannot wait, and I feel bad for you if you are not going to be here, because honestly, Washington D.C is lame, so is New York, and Michigan sucks Craig, go to MCW. Summer is coming, get ready people, f-yes it is coming.

in other news, Jim won his first pro race of the year. He bitch slapped everyone, by lapping the field in a break away, and then beat every one in the final field sprint. This kid is such a powerhouse that you might as well just say goodbye to one of his nuts and just call him Lance.


keep 'er easy kids. support your local Brewers.


Daily LOL Cat:

No comments: