Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cream of Tomato

I'm on empty for creative juices today. I sat in a lab for three straight hours with a person that I had never met before. I had to use all my creativity to come up with small talk for the entire time. The worst part of it was that this testing was comparable to watching paint dry, we would turn the power supply on...sit for three minutes....turn the power supply off...sit for two minutes...rinse and repeat, for 21 codes...if we were one hundred percent efficient it would only take 105 minutes...but instead it took three hours...it was painful.


Are you excited that the brewers are 2-0 and have beaten the Cubs twice now....and currently are...tied...they were up two nothing, but apparently, they are now tied two all...


Well I'm excited...plus I've been able to watch the games in HD, and that is fantastic.


I have been finding myself watching HGTV a lot after work...and I'm ok with that. That channel offers a lot of things that I like, semi-in the closet, but I like stuff like that. I love watching people fix up kitchens, bathrooms, even entire houses. It just makes me want to own a house, or condo, something that I can paint and fix up...Maybe this is due to my upbringing where I would constantly help my dad with random things around the house, and loved watching him wire the house for speakers, or random stuff like that. On top of that, I just like seeing people's houses. I'm not exactly proud of my liking for things like this, but it is probably a good thing since then no one will have to bug me to paint or fix something around my future abode. So if you are my future wife, please look forward to many weekends hanging out fixing the house...also, please find me and introduce yourself as my future wife...it would make the process a lot quicker and less embarrassing for me, since i will most likely embarrass myself many times trying to court a wife....


I guess an obsession like that is similar to people constantly watching the food channel or animal planet with their nine cats sitting on the couch, while they are force to sit on the ground...it helps that HGTV is in HD because then all the colors look very nice, and makes all the "normal" people look hilarious, because people in HD mainly look funny.


I'm going to go back and listen to the Brewers game.


Daily LOL Cat [read as Frog/Toad]:


No comments: