Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wisconsin Cheddar and Broccoli

That's right kids, be jealous. While you were all out celebrating Jesus rising from the dead for the supposed 2000-ish time, I was out dominating Easter. How did I dominate Easter you ask? By winning the traditional family Easter egg fight. Not only did I have the prophetic foresight to write "Winner" on my egg prior to the battle royal, but I laid the unmerciful smack down on anyone that got in my way. Here is how the traditional family Easter egg fight works: Two people take a hard boiled egg, hold it in the hand, so the pointy end is sticking out. The line up their eggs to each other, and on the count of three hit the eggs together. For some odd reason, only one egg survives to collision unscathed. The unbroken egg goes on to the next round. Here is how the tourney broke down.


First Round:

Dad vs. Me- Winner: Me

Mom vs. Steve - Winner: Steve

Mark vs. Grandma - Winner: Mark

Denis vs. Grandpa - Winner: Grandpa


Second Round:

Me vs. Grandpa - Winner: Me ... that's right, I showed no mercy to even my own grandpa

Mark vs. Steve - Winner: Steve ... this was a disappointment, the all Bergemann final was lost since my brother didn't posses the power I did.


Finals:

Me vs. Steve - Winner: Me ... there was no contest, I came, I saw, I conquered


I'm currently trying to work out a promotion to show off my new egg sponsor. There will probably be a autograph signing at your local grocery store's egg isle in the next few months.



In other news, some douche bag stole my tolietries out of my locker at work. I hope they enjoy my loufa, or as I found out today, the inbreeds at Wal-mart call them shower puffs. I've vented about how ludacris this situation is so much in the last 24 hours that I'm not going to do it here, it is old news now. I'm just going to be so irked when they magically re-appear in like three days, leaving me with duplicates of everything...just plain annoying.


In other news: Ben made it...check out perezhilton.com....


Daily Lol cat:

No comments: