Friday, March 28, 2008

Bangor Clam Chowder

Seriously people, Lent is over, we can stop the seafood soups on friday...Don't get me wrong I love clam chowder, but I'm a little sick of it every friday for the last forty days and forty nights. Just give me a little tomato basil, or white chicken chili...come on.
a
Breaking News: I bought jeans for the first time in probably six years yesterday, and actually wore them to work (casual fridays). I will also cuff them James Dean style, so deal with it.
a
I put up at new header...I'll probably be making new ones every week, and then rotating them around once I get a couple. I thought the last one was hilarious, but this one has a perfect reference to one of the greatest things I have randomly found drawn in an Onion left at Roches. Any Harry Potter fan should appreciate this. And if you are not a Harry Potter fan, maybe you should be, especially because of her: See Pictured. BUT...clean thoughts only, since she is under age, and according to Ben, he is going to marry her, so hands off.
a
a
Well, I don't have much of anything today, I threw in all my marbles with Joba, but it should be mentioned that it was a sadder day at work than usual because it was Lindsey's last day. She is off to work with the gibberish talking people in Indiana, but it is for the better because she gets to get out of this "lovely" company. She will be missed, and I especially will miss her since I now have no one to talk to or just waste time with while at work. My Subway consumption will level off to "seldom," which will be nice, but I will no longer get the joy of seeing the American-Eagle club (a group of Appleton high school girls that wear the exact same pair of American-eagle pants to subway every Friday...it is hilarious). Well, thanks for the fun times Lindsey, I'll miss having you around.
a
Daily LOL Cat:

No comments: